8 September 2016
The YBM would like to congratulate Me Jean-Philippe Bolduc (Ravinsky Ryan Lemoine) of Young Bar of Montreal, winner of the YBM’s International Debate Championship 2016. Me Bolduc managed to woo the Jury with his eloquent speech on : “Peer pressure : More harm than good?”.
The YBM also wants to underline the performance of Me Collin L. Cooper of the American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division (second place), Me Audrey Tasso of the Jeune Barreau de l’Ordre des Avocats de Genève (third place), Me Régis Boisvert of the Young Bar of Quebec and Me Philippe Hoffman of the Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg. Their performances demonstrate the ambition and passion of young lawyers.
The YBM would like to thank the members of the jury for making this event a real success.
– The Honourable Robert M. Mainville, Court of Appeal;
– Me Louis-Paul Hétu, Vice-President of the Young Bar of Montreal;
– Me Anna Romanskaya, Chair, American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division;
– Me Olivia Majski, secrétaire avocat-stagiaire, Jeune Barreau de l’Ordre des Avocats de Genève;
– Me Audrey Létourneau, Vice-President of the Young Bar of Quebec.
The YBM would also like to thank Me Mathieu Vespa for his role as the master of ceremony and presentator of the candidates.