7 septembre 2017
The YBM would like to congratulate Me Andrew VanSingel (Prairie State Legal Services) of American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, winner of the YBM’s International Debate Championship 2017. Me VanSingel managed to woo the Jury with his eloquent speech on : « When was the last time things were great? ».
The YBM also wants to underline the performance of Me Adam Ginzburg of Young Bar of Montreal (second place), Me Cavit Yurt of the Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Bruxelles (third place) and Me Henry De Ron of the Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg (third place). Their performances demonstrate the ambition and passion of young lawyers.
The YBM would like to thank the members of the jury for making this event a real success:
– The Honourable Patrick Healy, Court of Appeal of Quebec;
– Me Jonathan Pierre-Étienne, Vice-President of the Young Bar of Montreal;
– Me Dana Hrelic, Chair, American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division;
– Me Annabelle Troch, Commissaire, Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Bruxelles;
– Me Sylvain Rosenau, 4th secretary, Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Toulouse.
The YBM would also like to thank Me Patrick Lapierre for his role as the master of ceremony and Me Jean-Philippe Bolduc as the presentator of the candidates.