The Ethnic and cultural diversity committee, relating to legal practice, in association with The Bar of Montreal, aims to promote the legal profession within the society of Quebec in a way that is reasonable, fair and free of all forms of discrimination in regards to the members of the YBAM.
Committee general objectives :
- Increase our members awareness on equity and human rights in the legal field
- Promote a profession free of all forms of discrimination;
- Help other committee, especially the public affairs committee regarding equity and human rights topic within the profession;
- Develop and maintain relations with other provincial, national and international organisation within and outside the legal field concerning equity and human rights;
- Educate and form YBAM members as well as the general population on equity and human rights topic; and
- Create and organize trainings, consultation group and other information activities related to the equity and human rights topic.
Me Natacha Calixte